The Courtyard is a 200,000-square-foot office campus bought in 2016 by Olive Hill Group LLC, and underwent a $1.5 million renovation to the center 30,000 square-foot center courtyard. Olive Hill Group worked with AKA Architecture on the project, as well as their in house design team, to create a communal outdoor work space with all updated amenities. In addition to the exterior space, a fitness center was added to building 200 for free use to all tenants and a bike share program to travel to local culver city spots.
HISTORY OF THE AREA
200-300 CORPORATE POINTE
CULVER CITY, CA 90230
Beginning in 1913 on field land outside of Venice, Culver City quickly transformed itself into “The Heart of Screenland,” a star-studded movie town with two major studios and several other production facilities. Sony’s 1990 move to the area and subsequent $100-million renovation injected new life into the city. A redevelopment of Culver City’s downtown followed, resulting in a walkable dining-entertainment-arts district. The Expo Line opened in 2016, making the Silicon Beach city a tech and creative industry hub.